just reached home not long ago.
went to school for the prize presentation.
i get really embarassed when there are so many ppl looking at me!
Datin Hasnah's husband was the guest of honour.
The whole ceremony only lasted for an hour plus.
We received a plaque and certificate.
hehe, maybe I'll ask my dad to display the plaque in the living room.
my first academic trophy!
really cherish it..
Fadhli's mom forgot abt the ceremony.
Share & I went to his place to pass his mom the award.
We sat there and talked for a while.
I think we were there for around 20 minutes.
Glad to see her well =)
I'm blogging to keep myself from sleeping.
I'm so sleepy but I still have to go to to MOD assessment later.
I'm so scared.
The soldiers at the booth like to tease girls.
Once, he looked at my ic and asked, "koh cin yee, why do u look so sweet? are u married?"
Even though Share was with me, I felt scared.
Imagine now, I have to go alone..
I'm more scared of going in than the test itself.
My tummy has butterflies now...
And right now, I miss everyone so much.
I wonder what is KC doing right now.
If he's 2 hrs ahead of us, it shud be 1.30pm now.
Has he eaten?
Booohooo, how i iwish i can go UQ~
i know I can count on Kc to take care of me, rite KC?
But MOE doesnt offer Econs!
ahhhh, so gotta choose uni of sydney...
im so scared....so so so so so so scared
No comments:
Post a Comment