Monday, March 13, 2006

Just now, Nick came & pick me up to Share's place.
He offered coz he was at his grandparent's place..very near my place.

We reached Share's place at around 7.30pm.
Wei & Hau arrived shortly after that.

We called Wen and she said her parents are out to dinner.
She should have came with us but it was too late.

So I suggested going to her place. Everyone agreed!

Nick, Share & I went to pick Suresh up.

He didn't know where we were going so we tricked him into believing that we were gonna bring him to get his ankle massaged coz he sprained them earlier.
The lie got bigger and bigger and we really did go to the massage place.

We didn't make an appointment so it was full.
We were asked to wait for half an hour but I didn't wanna wait!!
I wanted to get to Wen's place as soon as possible coz I couldn't wait to start playing with them.


So eventually, after much persuasion, Nick agreed to bring us to Wen's place.
Halfway through, he decided that he wanna bring Suresh to Berangan to get his feet massaged..
I was so damn reluctant coz I REALLY wanted to go to Wen's place.
When I called Wei to inform them, they didn't believe us.. but everything we said was true.

We were near SMJA when Nick agreed to drive us back to Wen's place IF Suresh promised to go to Berangan with him 2moro night to see that urut master.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, bla bla blaa
We reached Wen's place.
Wei, Chee Hau & Wen were playing my board game, "Career" and Chee Hau was having so much fun with it!!

We started playing "Game of Life".
I dunno how it got into the Boys Vs Girl mode and Chee Hau started taking $ from me for revenge during Pay Day after I did the same to him =p

In the end, he won coz he retired at the Countryside Acres where u don lose $ but I retired at the Millionaire Estate where I lost 300,000! grrr =p

I told my dad to pick me up at 10.30pm so when they were about to start another game, I left.

Feeling so drained now.
Gotta go for the mindef interview 2moro..
Seriously lacking motivation and energy

No comments:

Post a Comment