Wednesday, May 31, 2006

We went to watch X-Men 3 yesterday!
I quite like it =p
I thought the guy who acted as 'Scott' was cute...too bad he wasn't in the movie for long.

Booo

After that, we went to Coffee Bean for a while, just sat down and talked a bit.
Then they all sent me home.


This morning, I woke up at 5am and reached Gdg at nearly 6am.
So nice to see Gdg when there is no traffic~

We reached Taman at around 7am and were assigned seats.

The view was quite good.
The performance was nice too.

It rained before and after the field performance, which I thought was amazing!

After that, we walked around and we actually wanted to watch the performance at Kg.Ayer..with all the ships and everything..
But it was too damn crowded and I couldn't see a thing.
A few people fell into the water.

We were all so shocked when we heard the "Splash"!!
Luckily they were saved in time.

When everything ended, we walked from yaysan all the way to haziq's grandparent's place near the Syariah court.
It was a long walk.
It rained and my feet was soaked.

We all went to Excapade and had lunch.
It was so satisfying.

The chicken teriyaki don was good!!

The shopping plan was cancelled coz we were all tired and wet.

I sent Hazel back home and now I'm home.

Gonna take a nap!
Maybe I'll go shopping alone later.

Hehe =p

No comments:

Post a Comment