I'm paranoid
These few days at work have been quite relaxing.
We only had to concentrate on our projects and did some research.
Today, we went to the library and it's very organised!
=)
I also went out to lunch with my colleagues.
We went to Food Zone and apparently, the dim sum there is good.
I didn't try though.
My dad prepared fried rice for me for lunch so I took my tupperware and ate in the food court.
The Pearl Milk Tea was quite yummy too! $2 for one..not bad!
Anyway, I changed to this address coz I'm paranoid.
I know the net isn't a safe place but I still want to maintain a degree of control!
I've been saying it over and over again that I do not wish for others (Esp those who know us), to know what we've been doing.
I don't mind strangers though, coz they dunno us anyway.
So, little miss paranoid has her blog address changed and will keep on doing so if there are suspicious annonymous posters on my tag-board!
No comments:
Post a Comment