Just now I went to RBC (Airport Restaurant) for dinner!
It was so crowded. There were so many people.
It's the first time I've seen so many people there.
We had to queue up for the food. I ended up having dessert first coz it was empty over there.
I laughed at the view coz people looked like they haven't eaten for months.
It was as if we were all in some kind of shelter.
Nevertheless, the mussels were yummy!
I had quite a lot..more than 10, hehe~
And there was a cute guy there. haha =p
Halfway through, I went to the toilet to wash my hands.
While I was there, a little girl brought her younger brother to the toilet to get his hands washed.
They were so cute.
The girl looked like she's around 5 and the little boy looked around 2 years old.
The boy was so chubby. Ahhh, so cute..
The girl asked her brother in mandarin, "Do you want to wash your hands?"
The little boy replied, "ah!"
The little boy was short, so he couldn't reach the sink.
His sister carried him up with great difficulty coz he was quite heavy, but she still managed it.
After that, she told him, "Wait, now it's jie jie (elder sis)'s turn to wash"
Then, they both went out together, holding hands.
So cute! While we were eating, they ran around and the girl made her brother run after her.
Hehe, reminds me of the times when me & my brother were young.
He's always following me around. Whatever I do, he mimicked.
If I liked a teddy, he would want it too.
I made him play "masak masak" with me.
I always wanted to be the chef and he had to be my customer.
Hehe, I miss those times.
Now my bro is a big boy now.
Wish I could turn him back to the little chatty chubby boy who used to be my shadow!
No comments:
Post a Comment