On Thurs nite, we all went out to Taurean Cafe and on Fri nite, Suresh picked me up from home, we planned to go cruising in his car!
We decided to go to Empire! So we called Fairy Val and picked her up from Charcoal & Grill where she was having Mother's Day dinner!
Everyone went to Empire except for Mr Sexy Hao!
Hehe, we took a stroll and stopped at the big rocks, where we sat down and chit-chat.
It was windy and I enjoyed sitting there, until the Magician started to tell horror stories.
We all went back to the car and decided to go to G-town!
I followed Su and Val droved Nick's car.
*Ter-piao* =p
Nick went to tapau McD and we all went to Coffee Bean in bandar.
Didn't sit inside though, we took away and Suresh sent me home ^_^
Today, we met up at Ideal for lunch.
Val & I arrived. Chee Hau was already there ;)
Wei came a lil later.
We went to Hua Ho Mall..Nick and Sek Hao joined us there.
I bought a CR2 bag for my mom to match her CR2 purse.
We walked around and went to almost all the shops =p
Then off we went to The Mall!
From there, I bought:
1 working blouse and a set of lip moisturiser..
Ooh and 2 cheese hot dog buns from Fun Bread Cafe.
I used to eat hot dog buns from MUM Bakery but lately, they changed the sausage and it taste funny. I don't like it, if Fun Bread's one is nice, then we're gonna buy from them fr now onwards!
We ended up having a drink at Chill!
I've been craving for Shirley Temple since last night and I finally got to drink it today.
Yay!
Now, I'm back home and gonna get ready to go out for dinner soon. We're celebrating Mother's Day in advance =D
I can't wait for the buffet *drools*
No comments:
Post a Comment