I woke up late, had crab for lunch (yummy!!) & went back to sleep again.
Oh no! haha, I'm really living up to my name.
I was packing the stuff I would need for work tomorrow.
I'm bringing a mug, extension wires for my laptop and stationary.
Just now while I was browsing the photos, I found the disc of our KK trip in December last year.
It has only been 5 months but it feels like so long ago!
The sun, the hotel, the rooms, the boat, the river, the shopping malls, the islands..


They're still freshly engraved in my mind!
Fadhli, Wen, Share & Az - my travelling companions

I miss them so much.
I'd love to ask, "Another trip @ the end of the year?" But it's not as easy as that
It's ok. KK won't run away. It'll wait for us to reunite there again! hehe
And this time, we'll go as a BIG group!




No comments:
Post a Comment