Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The other day, I managed to climb up till the 7th hill in Shahbandar.
Wei, Sek Hao, Chee Hau and I went to have steamboat after that.
It was terrific, not the food, but the company.

But since then, I've been feeling dizzy especially when I concentrate.
I felt like I was on a slope instead of a level ground.
Mama was worried and she took me to the clinic last night.

The doctor said the fluid in my right ear doesn't level up with the one in the left ear.
It's not balanced, that's why I've been feeling drowsy.

Took the medication and I feel better now.

Today, I went to visit 2 directorates in the ministry.
Not gonna talk about that but something else I saw when I was visiting.
I came across this table and there was a note, saying "When man plans, God laughs".

I thought about that sentence the whole day.
I've came up with my own interpretation of that sentence~ but shall not mention it here.

Today, we are asked to read more books on self-help, management and an occasional fiction book.
I agree to a certaine extent that reading does broaden the mind.
But I strongly disagree in following the books blindly.
I somehow feel that we will slowly lose a mind of our own if we just follow whatever that's being thrown to us.
I will still read those books that were recommended, but I will take it with a pinch of salt.

I just can't see myself being happy in this job for long.
Ultimately, I know this is not what I want.
The longer I work there, the more I am convinced that this isn't right for me.
I have plans and I hope when the time is right, I will dare to get out of my comfort zone and start doing the things that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment