Friday, May 26, 2006

Things to buy:

Nokia N72












It's so pretty that I wish I was the only one who would be able to own it. *selfish selfish*
Hehe, but I really do wanna get it!
After browsing so many phones these few months, I've finally found one I like!

I wanted to get a Dell notebook but we're encouraged to buy an Apple MacBook










I'll have to think carefully coz it might do more harm than good if I get this one.
I'm not familiar with the operating system & doing a simple task might take a longer time than it would if I was using Microsoft OS.
At first, we weren't encouraged coz it might attract unwanted attention.
But they've changed their mind now and what else can we do besides listen to them?

We're also given a long list of books that we MUST read.
*sigh* It's barely one month and I'm already regretting like hell.

I went to Hua Ho Mall alone to shop for books.
Ended up buying "Blink" and "The Lexus And the Olive Tree".

At The Mall in Gdg, I saw one interesting book!
"Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps"
















I'm feeling so stressful. I'm really looking forward for Share to come back. At least then, I know whose house to run to when I need a break...if only wen & az were here too!
Aaah~ *moody*

I hate being apart..

I hope everything goes to plan~ If it works, then I'll be the happiest girl in August..

*prays hard*

I miss my kids in Stella. Working with them was the best thing that has happened to me this year..

='( I miss Fadhli too! Won't be able to celebrate Az and Fad's bday with them this year..

WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE APART?

booohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment