I just came back from a dinner reception at the Officer's Mess in RBAF Navy Base.
Attended a talk and had dinner afterwards.
Yummy food!!
They're so nice to let us join them!
We had prawn & mango, oxtail soup with bread & butter, lamb chop, fruit truffle, tea and "petite fours"-which was just chocolate with hazelnut.
So full!!
I sent Azimah to her cousin's place and Hazel home.
Next week, we're gonna have a new programme.
We'll be visiting all the directorates and we'll get to go on Helicopter ride!
Yay!! I'm worried about getting airsick but I'm still very excited about it.
I slept the whole morning and afternoon away.
I dunno why I'm so tired...lethargic~
My mom told me I fell asleep at 8+ last night and she was shocked to find me still asleep when she came back fr work at 1pm!
I just found a website with chinese love stories. Gonna read them.
I remember the last time I found one, it was full of good stories.
So romantic and tragic that it made me cry.
I remember sharing the website with Share and we both read the stories till 3,4am.
And the stories were so touching that it made us cry.
There is this particular story that I still remember and would love to read it again.
It's about a spider, grass and flower.
It was so beatifully described that I wish I was the author.
It's about "fate"~
How loving someone meant giving him/her true happiness...sometimes, it's by holding on and other times, it's by letting go and setting them free..
Very thought-provoking and intense..
Perfect for me to ponder and enjoy~
Off to enjoy my stories now..
^_^
cy
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment