Work was ok! hehe, I found a way to 'ignore' the guards...
Ta-da! That is, to put on my ear piece and listen to radio after I get down from my car.
I listen to songs, la la la.. and I won't notice anybody calling me..
which could be a bad thing, but overall, it's the best method I can use now!
After work, I felt like hanging out with the gang so I msgd Sek Hao and ta-da!
We all met in Taurean at 8.30pm!
I feel like I haven't been hanging out with them for a long time!
hehe, even though we all went to watch MI 3, it doesn't feel like hanging out coz we didn't get to talk.
I had "The Ram"
Yummy! It's peach + soda water..
They all said it looked like orange =p but it didn't affect me
coz it neither smells like orange nor taste like orange!
Mother's Day is coming soon!
I haven't gotten my mom a pressie but I have a card!
Hmn, dunno what to get her..
I bought her a purse at Miri already so maybe I'll buy her a bag?
Hehe, I have no clue!
Tomorrow's Friday! YAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment