Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just came back fr Taurean with Wei, Sek Hao, Val, Chee Hau, Suresh and Sek Khai! hehe, Sek Hao brought his brother along today.

We played 2 memory games today. First one is on "country" and second one on "things we buy". Let's see how much I remember.

The arrangement is: Sek Hao, Val, Chee Hau, Suresh, Khai, Me & Wei

I WENT TO Germany, Austria, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Brunei, Egypt, Trinidad & Tobago, Papua New Guinea, United States of America, Venezuela,Ghana, Alaska, New Zealand, ( i forgot wat Wei said), Somalia..

We stopped there, I think ^_^

Then we got started on the things we buy! hehe.. this time, Suresh started..

So it goes: Suresh, Khai, Me, Wei, Sek Hao, Val and Chee Hau!

I BOUGHT contact lens, (fry) mee goreng, L'Oreal Hairspray, 40-inch Plasma tv, badminton racket, a loaf of bread, underworld lingerie, 2 eggs, 1 hotdog, morning after pills, one whole chicken, oysters, a bucket of mussels, 2 jugs of milk, 2 rambutans, 1 cod tail fish, a bottle of champagne, boxers, kotex, 2 pounds of messy mud pies, (cant remember wat Chee Hau said), creamy cheese and 2 smooth turtle eggs.


We stopped at Khai~ hehe


I'm feeling tired.
Time seems to pass by so fast now.
Every morning, I get up and go to work...only to get back home at 5pm.
By then, I'll be too tired to do anything else.
It's mentally tiring~but I don't really understand why.

There's nothing much to do at work and all we have to do now is to complete our presentation that's gonna be due on Thursday.
We don't have access to internet @ work coz we don't have the password.

So basically, I go to work...flip books, jot down notes, type, do my powerpoint and watch tv.
I can do all those at home, I don't even need to go to work.
Now that our previous office is being taken by a senior officer, we're assigned to the meeting room where there's a TV with astro and comfy couch.
I fell asleep twice there.
And so far, I've watched Dexter's Laboratory, CSI:NY, Shrek 2, some travel programme and news on CNN & BBC.

Sounds pretty relaxing but time passes by so slowly in the office.

Yesterday, I went to Bkt Shahbandar with the gang.
I really am unfit.
By the time I finish climbing the first hill, I'll be huffing and puffing~
I think we climbed 5 hills yesterday.

My legs turned jelly everytime we had to climb upwards.
Going downhill was easier.
Even though it was a little hard, it was still very fun.

At night, Suresh, Val, Wei & I went to Jenny Beef Noodles.

I can't wait till Saturday.
I wanna wake up late and do nothing.
I feel like playing squash too.

Looking forward to the weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment