Saturday, May 27, 2006

Today, we went to "Be A Man" to have lunch.
Actually by the time I reach there, Val, Su & SH have already had their lunch.

I've also had brunch at home so didn't eat there.

We went to the Lexus Showroom to look at the newly launched IS300.
Looks sporty and cool, but I prefer GS's interior.


Then, the rest sent Suresh home while Wei & I went to the Mall.
We saw Jaclyn Victor, the Malaysian Idol.
I felt hungry so we went to the food court.
I had the chicken shawarma.. yummy..
hehe, something funny happened there but I won't say =p *wink wink @ wei* hahaha

The rest took quite long to meet us.
By the time they arrive, my engine was running low~
We saw a lot of MS ppl there today.

It's like an MS reunion day! hehe
We saw Dee, Icham, Fadzillah, Suhaila, Najib, Jirin, Syuaib, Lili, Azimah, Iz, Daus~
The whole bunch!


They wanted to walk over to Fun Bread but I was honestly tired!
We end up in Coffee Zone.
I left after a while coz I wanted to come back home.
Before that, I went to Hua Ho Kiulap to get a headset microphone!

I can make full use of my Skype now! hehe


I'm really engrossed in my "Why men don't listen and women can't read maps"
Can't seem to let the book out of my sight.

I'm a happy girl, coz everytime I have a nice series to watch, a nice CD or a nice book, I seem to just forget about my worries!

=p Going to Suresh's place after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment