Saturday, May 06, 2006

I feel extra light and happy today!

I got to wake up when I feel like it; not when my mobile alarm goes off in a super irritating tone!

I went to school and saw many teachers!

Stopped by Ck Farid's desk ~ Talked to Ms Robina & Ck Norchua too! It's a pity I didn't get to see Ms Jessica.


We also took our A level certificate ^_^

Then I wanted to go to Pizza Hut after I saw their new menu. Yummy!

Before that, Sek Hao & I went to Fadhli's place.

Then we all went to Pizza Hut to meet up with the rest.
Nick, Suresh, Wei, Chee Hau, Sh & Me!

I had the Spaghetti Alfredo. Nice! I also had Sprite Float, hehe

We all went around Gdg and I tried to look for working clothes coz I don't have to wear baju kurung (Yipeeee!!!) but I couldn't find any.

We ended up shopping at Yayasan where I bought cards.

I wanted to get nice stuff for the office but there wasn't anything that caught my eye.

Today, we also went to visit Share's mom & Wen's mom.

Sek Hao, Wei & I went to Share's place after lunch.
I miss her place. Her mom is ok =)
I miss her dogs too! Chessy & Puggy!
They still remember me but I could feel that they are a little sad.

It may seem weird but they're not as jumpy, especially Chessy.
She didn't even bark @ the boys.

We stayed longer at Wen's place, chatting with her mom.

I'll make an effort to visit her as often as I can.

Starting from Monday, I'm gonna be a busy bee! hehe
I still wanna look for nice stuff for the office.
It's empty with white walls.
We all wanna decorate it to make it more comfy.
4 of us in the office.. 3 girls & 1 guy..
Poor him, he has to put up with us and the girly office.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment