I'm unwell...again!
The weather in Brunei has been quite unpredictable these few days.
It'll be sunny...then out of a sudden, it'll be pouring and the next moment, it's sunny again.
Tough not to get sick in a weather like this.
For Friday afternoon's sports, we played Netball.
At that time, there was 'sunny rain'.
Everyone wanted to continue playing so I didn't wna be a party pooper.
After that, the girls played "nenek kebayan".
It's basically to see how well we know each other's physical traits.
*hehe* hard to explain the game in words.
But it was fun.
Went to watch "Benchwarmers" at night.
Not bad! Quite a good movie.
After that, we went to Fratini's, coz it was "happy hour". =D
On Saturday, we met out for lunch at Teo Poi Hoon, Batu Bersurat.
Brunei's so boring.
We had a tough time thinking what to do.
In the end, we went bowling!
hehe, it was my first game.
I managed to get a 'strike' once.
Woohooo.. hehe~
Sat nite, we went to Nick's place and lazed around.
He showed us his magic dvds and there were some really cool tricks.
I spend my whole Sunday in bed.
My nose was running the whole night and my throat is so dry!
Eugh~ I hate being sick!!
No comments:
Post a Comment