Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Updates updates! hehe..
I've been busy working..and everytime I reach home, I am so tired.. like now.


1st May
On Wen's b'day, the rest came to my place at night coz we thought we're gonna do video-conferencing with the girls.

It turned out that their settings went Kapuuuut =(.
We did talk to Wen though.
All of us took turn to chit chat with the birthday girl!
I was so tired that night. My body ached coz I wore high heels the whole day and I wasn't used to waking up early.
They all left around 10plus.

2nd May
We all went out for a movie, "The Inside Man".
Suresh came to pick me up *thanks dear =D*
We were late but the ever-so-nice Wei waited for us with our tickets outside.
hehe, the movie started already and I thought it was a pretty good movie at first.
Until I started to get backache and for no reason at all, I found the movie very annoying.
It wasn't the movie, it was me.
One of those bad days I guess.
I couldn't wait for the movie to end.

I checked my phone, msgd the girls and kept looking at the time.
When the movie finally ended, I didn't catch the ending and I totally didn't understand the storyline.

My fault! I wasn't paying attention.

After that, we wanted to take a bite at the foodcourt but it was too cold.
I was shivering so we decided to go to McD's instead.
Suresh gave us all a treat and I had BIG MAC.. yummy!

While eating, Nick spotted a tourist bus and according to him, there were girls inside =p
So after that, we went to Centrepoint and tried to take a look but the bus wasn't there anymore.

It was 10+ so I wanted to go home.
Again, dear Suresh dropped me at home ^_^

3rd May
Which is..today!
I met up with them after work at Lee Loi Fatt..for around 5 mins.

Haha, they've finished their food and I wasn't hungry.
So now I'm home, tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment