Malaysia Night 2007 has came and went~
Our night practices paid off and Warwick's D!kir Barat team is still THE best in UK.
I was so worried we would ruin that reputation and disappoint the audience.
Thankfully, we did it!
And I had so much fun with S3k H@o and Sur3sh.
I got my Maths test back and I'm happy I did way better than I expected!
Woohooo~
We're going for the Brunei-Leceister Games this saturday.
Spent the whole night at Benefactors drawing our 2 banners!
It was fun..
Felt like a sleepover party..
It snowed today~ from morning till evening, with little intervals in between.
It was fun, fun, fun!
Built 2 snowman with Jimmy & Wana..
I really enjoyed myself!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Right now, I'm reading a book titled, "The Lovely Bones".
It's about a girl who was murdered and how she tells her story from 'heaven', reccapping her past and watching over her family.
The book is translated from English to Chinese.
I like reading it~
Maybe it's because I believe there is life after death.
Our body is just a temporary shell for our soul.
I don't know if there is a heaven, but I would like to believe there is a place we go to after we die.
Where we get reunited with our loved ones who left before us~
But sometimes, I think 'heaven' is just a concept.
It's a state of mind.. calm and peaceful..
where we leave our troubles and worries behind..
Human beings are tied down with too much stress, worries and endless struggle for power, money, perhaps love..
Never satisfied..always asking for more..Striving for what we believe is 'success'..
Even if we die and did go to heaven, we would still be bounded by worries if we do not bear to let go of things on earth..
e.g, loved ones
Then it probably wouldn't be all chirpy and wonderful..
So it's all a state of mind, would you agree with that?
We each have our little 'heaven', designed to our perfection..
In my heaven, there would be nice-smelling and colourful flowers, green grass, tall trees, occassional rain, rainbow..and snow~ there would be parks with swings and see-saw too! and a ice-cream truck with all my favourite flavours..
Where I could sit quietly and read a nice book, with a nice cup of milo~
There would be no cats allowed in my heaven..
That is my perfect place to be..
And I would be happy and calm~ and everyday would seem like a holiday..
But probably not, because in my heaven, there wouldn't be a concept called 'time'
The sun would rise whenever I think of sunrise and set according to my wishes..
And I would fall asleep on a nice, fluffy white cloud~
~The End~
No comments:
Post a Comment