Thursday, February 22, 2007

* I miss u.. or maybe not*

I am so tired! I should be sleeping, right?
No! I can't seem to fall asleep.
It's so annoying =(
My throat hurts, my head hurts too.. boohoo*

"We used to go on for days without having a meaningful conversation. I missed you so much when that happened. But you never seemed to miss me at all. I guess because of that, I stopped missing you"

People seem to be able to relate to that phrase. It's from One Tree Hill, said by Brooke to Lucas.

When I read it, I thought, hey.. I could relate to that. And not long after, I start to see people posting that up all over the place.

I guess we all have someone we miss and there are times when we feel like 'oh man, i miss u so much..but u don't seem to miss me at all'..

slowly, you force yourself to stop missing that person because it seems silly to miss someone who doesn't miss u back..

and as time goes by, you stop missing that person altogether..

That's sad, isn't it?

We usually hear excuses like 'i'm too busy..i've got too much work to do..'

But honestly, if you really miss someone THAT much, what is so hard abt sparing a few minutes to type an SMS.. it wouldn't even take up a minute if ur a fast 'msger'...

There is bound to be a time in your day when you aren't doing something..

It could be as simple as picking up your phone when you're doing your business in the toilet or something~

Oh well, human beings are so damn good at making up excuses.. I am no exception..

*hangs head in shame*

Looking forward to Easter Break..Then, I"ll have all the time in the world to do anything I wna do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment