Thursday, February 22, 2007

food, yummmy food

Today, I woke up with the intention of doing something productive!
I had a replacement lecture at 11am.
Before I left, I didn't bother checking the email for the location coz I thought it'd be in the usual humanities room.
Due to my 'assumption', I missed 15 mins of the lecture coz I went to all the wrong places.

After the lecture, I actually sat in the library for an hour plus to get my work done!
Wooohoo.
That feels good!
I still have another assignment due on Sunday.
Will do it after this.

I'm wondering what to have for dinner.
I still have some rice leftover from yesterday's lunch~
Should I have baked salmon and rice?
Hmn~
Planning meals can be quite frustrating.
I truly understand my maid's woes every morning.
Vegetable? What kind of veggie? In oyster sauce or just plain garlic?
Chicken? Soy sauce chicken? Fried chicken? Honey chicken?
Beef? Minced beef with veggie?

I have very limited knowledge when it comes to cooking~
I basically have 3 or 4 recipes I rotate every week.
When I don't know what to cook, I"ll just have spaghetti.
Sometimes, when I have seafood in my fridge, I'll have seafood spaghetti..
Yummy..that's my favourite, with lots of prawns and mussels..

I'm trying to learn how to make 'baked rice'
I found a recipe online but I haven't had time to try it out..
Maybe this weekend!

I've always been envious of people who know how to bake..
But I just can't find the enthusiasm for baking..
And I don't think I have a knack for baking~
Although I do love eating cakes and muffins.. ;)

I'm gonna clean up my room this weekend coz I have a friend coming over next weekend!
And I've got a test coming up and 2 essays due!!
=( End of term is always soo busy..

Ookie, back to work now~

No comments:

Post a Comment