Had my stats test today!
One weight off my shoulder.
Now, I can fully anticipate the arrival of tomorrow..which is Wednesday, which is also my favourite day of the week.
I was born on a Wednesday~
And Wednesdays are good for marriages.."WEDnesday"
Need I explain further? =p
I really should be starting on my Maths for Economist assignment, which is due on Friday~
And my Stats assignment, due on Sunday~
But since dinner, I have been you-tubing, forum-ing and facebook-ing.
I reckon I would get a lot done if they disable my internet access for a few days..
Not that I'm asking for it!
I tried making green bean soup just now~
Hmn.. I don't know whether to say it's a success or failure..
It taste alright to me, but I'm not very impressed.
=( I miss home..
My aunt's green bean soup is the best! with sago and it's thick and creamy, not icky diluted.
I'm falling asleep..
I should at least try to get one assignment done before I doze off..
Oh dear~ if only my assignments would do themselves..
Wishful thinking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment