I was so tired just now..I went to bed at abt 8pm, hoping I would sleep all the way till tomorrow morning.
But surprise surprise! I woke up at around 10.30pm.
The sleep wasn't peaceful.
My mind was awake and I was thinking of scary things.
I wasn't purposely doing it, but all the scary thoughts came to my mind.
I couldn't take it so I forced myself to get up.
I'm exhausted and I can't concentrate on anything right now.
But I dare not go back to sleep.
I know once I close my eyes, the scary thoughts will come back..
I feel weird..
Boo..I miss home..
If I were home, I'd grab my pillow n blanket and head straight to my bro's room..
There was a period of time at home where I couldn't sleep peacefully too..
That was horrible..
What should I do???
I'm scared..
No comments:
Post a Comment