Saturday, January 27, 2007

Curiosity killed the cat

~Curious~

Curious about who my readers are~
How did you find this place?
If I may ask, please leave a comment..
That way, I'll know who has been reading my thoughts.

This blog came alive because I wanted the gang to be in tune with my everyday happenings, even though we are miles away. Slowly, I stopped asking & they stopped reading..
But I never stopped blogging..

Have my words touched you?
Made you ponder, reminisce?

I read blogs too, and all of them have made a difference..
Some made me laugh, some made me ponder..
They were all very entertaining..


I remember reading about a man (the blogger) who talked about a near-fight incident with his wife..
It was a Monday morning and he was in his car, waiting for his wife..
He was gonna send her to work..
He waited, and waited.. for about 15 mins or so, but she hadn't turned up!
He guessed she was probably fixing her make-up somewhere..
He got a little pissed and called her..
His wife expected him to nag at her..
so she answered with a very rude "HELLO!"
Instead of talking, he belted out a song.
" I just called, to say, I love you"
She was surprised, she was pleased!
And ta-da, a fight was avoided & it turned out to be a wonderful day for them.

With just a little patience, a little more love and tolerance, things could turn out very differently!

I'll leave you with a quote/phrase from One Tree Hill that I fell in love with..

"Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, & sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song & in the eyes of someone you love & if you're lucky, & if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."

No comments:

Post a Comment