Monday, February 12, 2007

past vs present

I did this set of questions..
Thought it would be fun to have another go at it!

(1.) What were you doing 10years ago?
1997, in primary 5! I don't remember having a specific memorable moment about primary 5.. oh wait, probably dancing for Sultan's birthday celebration.. with Wen & other girls fr the class..
The performance was at night at we had to wear a heavy makeup.. We ended up going to school the next day still wearing hints of the makeup coz we didn't know how to remove them properly..
Hehe..such innocence..

(2.) What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was having the time of my life. Received my A level results and was over the moon.. But at the same time, very uncertain about my future..with scholarship and university offers.. Imagining how life would be to be apart from the girls, the guys..
We went out almost every single day and it was truly the best, and longest holiday I've ever had!

(3.) 5 food you enjoy

Right now, it's probably anything that doesn't require me to cook for myself.. bt I'll have a go at it

- Italian Food, esp Capers!! woootsss, yummy!!
- Japanese sushi
- HOME COOKED FOOD! I swear I really appreciate home-cooking now!
- mango fish
- Ice cream..Swensen's!

(4.) 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now
- Di Yi Ci (Guang Liang)
- Ewa Bule
- Tokyo Drift (KL Version)
- Koi Mil Gaya
- Zhuan Shu Tian Shi (Tank)


(5.) 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
- Invest, invest!! Property, stock market so that my money will grow!
- Buy airtickets for my loved ones to UK to visit me right away and we'll go on a tour around Europe
- Repay the scholarship and set myself free
- Take another course, perhaps Early Childhood.. one that truly interests me!
- Donate a portion to charity!

(6.) 5 bad habits
- Procrastinate.. I'm spsd to be in the learning grid, doing work.. and I'm not even near the learning grid now
- Watch too much you-tube
- Not paying attention to my surrounding
- Get attracted too easily, esp to lovely gadgets and beautiful bags
- Dream too much

(7.) 5 things you like doing
- anything fun! duhhh.. like, playing games =p or playing in the snow
- watching a good show..
- reading..reading..reading
- penning my thoughts
- doing things with people I love

(8.) 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again
- Graduation Day outfit
- National Day outfit..
teehee.. and I would probably never wear that tube top I bought.. I have no idea why it's sitting in my closet back home.. why did I even get it? =p

(9.) 5 favourite toys/games
- my laptop
- my PSP
- my gameboy!
- Monopoly
- Scrabble, Jenga, Cluedo, Game of Life, harvest Moon...THE SIMS!

TOO MANY!

4 jobs you've had in your life...
- Teacher's helper at Stella
- Uni undergraduate? heheh.. I dunno!

4 movies you could watch over and over..
- The Guardian
- 50 1st Dates
- Pearl Harbour
- Pink Panther

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch...
- Friends
- One Tree Hill
- Small Wonder
- Hana Kimi

4 places you've lived...
- Chempaka
- Jln Muara
- Jln Subok
- Lakeside, Coventry, UK

4 places you've been on vacation to...
- Singapore
-Sydney
- Dunedin
- London

4 places you would rather be...
- Home
- wherever the girls n Fad are
- somewhere, in someone's kitchen, playing games!
- roaming the streets of Barcelona

4 (or more) websites you visit daily...
-Facebook
- Warwick Webmail
- Zaobao.com
- Hotmail.com

Hehe, looks like nothing much has changed..except for the places I've travelled
In 2006, I went to Sydney, Dunedin and came to UK!
And I am no longer so uncertain about my future! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment