I dreamt of you again a few nights ago.
Is it my subconscious mind playing tricks on me..or do you make it a point to visit me on special occasions?
Why does it feel so normal in my dream, as if you never left?
Did you do that so I won't feel the pain of losing you?
You still drive me around as usual..
You looked even younger than I remember...
It's been so many years..
Somtimes, I feel as if you were never in my life..not this lifetime..
As if you were just a figment of my imagination
I am sorry for feeling that way
It has just been far too long..
But that does not mean I have forgotten about you..
I really want to believe in life after death..
I want to believe that I will see you again one day, somewhere..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Treasure everyone around you, you don't know when they will suddenly leave you..
When all you have is memories, you hold on to them so tightly..
Afraid that one day, a bandit call 'time' will steal your memory away
No comments:
Post a Comment