Sunday, February 18, 2007

*oinkkk*

Lion Dance

Fire Cracker

Red packet

Mandarin Orange

Red

Chinese New Year!

The first time ever that I'm not spending it at home.

It feels a little weird, but it doesn't feel like Chinese New Year at all here in the UK.

Worst of all, I have to revise for an upcoming test.

But I guess it's ok. At least I have a family, a roof over my head and a laptop to actually type this entry..and I can spell most words.. I'm literate, I'm in university, I'm educated.. Just that, I am already so much better-off than half of the world's population.

So I am lucky. Yes, I am.

I should be thankful.

Besides, the Bruneians here are really helpful and I feel like they are my family right here in Warwick.

I just got back from Birmingham not long ago.

Finally bought "The Sims" for Mac.. WOOOHOOO..

But I gotta control.. At least gotta study for a bit before I play..

Val & Hau are leaving Brunei soon. I'm worried abt the fairy.. I pray that she'll settle down quickly and begin to enjoy a different lifestyle.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment