Today is the 27th February!!
Is it a special day?
No~ but it's the 2nd last day of February!
This marks my 5th month in UK, ok, it's actually 4 months, minus the 1 month escape back home!
I could still remember the moment the plane touched down in London.
I still didn't believe I was really in London till Aziz said "GOOD morning London".
After that, everything seemed to be so unreal.
When we reached University of Warwick for the first time....honestly, I wasn't impressed.
I could still remember feeling so homesick and would cry at the slightest things.
But I pretended to be alright~
Pretending works best for me!
If I could pretend to be alright for some time, I will really be alright in the end.
Man, I'm such a pretender. *shakes head*
Right now, things are looking good.
I swear I'm not pretending now!
Now, it's for real! hehe~
My room finally feels like it belongs to me, not just a 'hotel' room feeling.
When I first reached here, I couldn't make myself call this 'home'.
When ppl ask me, "where are u going after this?"
I would say, "back to my room".
Some of them would say "I'm going back home!"
And I would look at them weirdly and think ,"Huh?? They call this place 'home'?..it's not home! it's not even a house! it's a block of buildings and only one room in that building belongs to you..that's not home"
But few weeks ago, my friend asked me, "Where are u going?"
I said "Home"
And I was surprised by my own reply!
I call this place "Home!"
I said it without thinking~
Funny!!
I have become one of those weird people I labelled~ Geez!
One thing that's bothering me now is my sleeping time.
It's so messed up and that leaves me with no energy to do anything at all.
I haven't started my essays..how? =(
Now, I will try to sleep. I must!
I have 5 hours of lectures n classes..
And I might get my Stats paper back!
I'm expecting a good mark~ If I don't do as well, I will be very disappointed~
But I'll get over it!
I just will! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment