Muara Town doesn't seem so far anymore. I think I'm getting used to it.
Anyhow, I'm still glad that we're going back to the Bolkiah Garrison tomorrow.
OnTuesday night, I went to Share's place for sleepover. We watched a world cup match together. I can't even remember which teams were playing..Eeeeks..
I only slept at around 2ish and I kept waking up in the middle of the night.
Even Sek Hao slept over coz he didn't wna trouble us to send him home.. hehe =p
I managed to get up on time in the morning and I sent S.H home before going to work.
Wednesday was fun! I visited the Quarter Master and since Wednesday is their sports day, everyone was very relaxed. I managed to get a 3 hr break so I took the chance to come home and take a nap.
The afternoon sports sesion was held at the Berakas Forest Reserve. We trekked for a while before heading to the beach for a stroll. The weather was nice!!
And at night, I watched Portugal vs Mexico. It was a nice match. I watched it till the end!!
Today at work, I got half day off. Yipeeeee..
Wanted to go shopping with the guys.. but didn't feel like it in the end.
I was thinking of going out alone, but I ended up sleeping for 4 hours!
This morning, we met a Lt. Col and he talked to us for 3 straight hours.
Boy, he can talk!
But I didn't mind, coz it wasn't uninteresting.
He shared many stories with us.
He talked about life, marriage, life overseas.. lots of stuff..
He made me think a lot..
not that I wasn't thinking a lot before that..
It's nice listening to an older person's perspective!
No comments:
Post a Comment