Today, I attended the "Apple" tutorial camp.
Before that, I told myself to keep an open mind and if I were impressed, then I'd consider getting one.
And frankly, I was amazed!
That little machine can do so much! My favourite features were the movie maker, photo editor and stuff like that.
Powerpoint seems so *ugh* compared to those I've seen.
I think I'm getting a MacBook =>
The only thing I'm worried about is the MSN Msger. Mac OS has aMSN- which I'm not sure how it looks like so I'm gonna google it later.
Overall, I think it meets my needs and I'll need some getting-used to coz I've been operating Microsoft all my life.
Apple has the Dual Core Processer which means I can boot in the Microsoft OS but I don't think I'll do that.
For lunch, The Boss brought us to Capers at Kiulap.
Yummy-licious!! I had pasta with spinach.. hehe, it tastes real good!
We even had dessert.
I'm very grateful that we're being taken care of well, even though there are some stuff we don't like about them, I can't possibly deny the fact that they are very nice to us.
The Boss is such a busy man and yet, he takes effort to see us every week, join us for some lectures and treat us fancy lunch.
Where else in Brunei can I get such a good scholarship sponsor?
I feel blessed! With great family, friends, work colleagues and so far, life is good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment