*cough cough* My throat is super itchy =(
I lost my voice this morning.
My mom ended up making cups and cups of honey for me.
My Strepsils supply is running low..in fact, I've finished the whole packet within a few days.
Nevertheless, this week has been fun!
I get to post this online coz it's gna be published in the newspaper anyway! hehe
On Monday, I went to the l a n d f o r c e.
We got to sit in the 'apc' which is used to transport soldiers during war time.
It's very stuffy inside and only 6 ppl get to sit in one apc.
Not exactly a comfortable ride but it was a good experience!
On Tuesday, I visited the n a v y base and a i r force!
We got to board on a ship and sailed for 2 hrs.
I was seasick for nearly the whole journey.
A helicopter [Black Hawk] came to pick us up.
We went for a joy ride..
We saw Bandar, Gdg, Kiulap, Rimba..
I was sitting right in front of a huge window so the wind was very strong!
Whenever the heli does a manouvre, the strong gust of wind blew my headset away!
The headset is meant to protect our ear drum from the loud noise.
I panicked!
Luckily the soldier helped.
Needless to say, my hair was messed up.
It got tangled and I spent quite a while fixing my hair after that.
Today, I visited the penanjong camp.
Woohooo..
I got to shoot!
Yup, using a real rifle, armed with real bullets.
It's a great experience.
I was so nervous coz it's a real rifle!
We had lunch at the cookhouse, using metal trays, along with the rest of the recruit.
Gosh! Activities-packed week!!
They took lots of photos and I'm gna post them up as soon as I get my hands on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment