Sunday, June 11, 2006

Yesterday was my cousin-in-law's 60th birthday.
They made it a grand affair.
Lots of people were invited and the place was nicely decorated.


My cousin met her husband when she was still a teenager, probably around my age.

As the slideshow was being played, I saw loving pictures...

Even till now, they still hold hands and when the emcee urged them to kiss on the stage, they did it very naturally.. lovingly~

I was touched. I know it's not easy.. staying in love after being married for so many years.


Sometimes I think, why should I get married? There's no guarantee. People get divorce, they have affairs, they get sick of each other...

I don't wish for the love to turn into mere responsibility~


These few days at work have been quite enjoyable.

I really do like spending with my fellow colleagues. Asmah always makes me laugh...


I'll be going to Uni of Warwick in late September as my course is starting on the 2nd of October..

That means I won't be here for my brother's birthday, my mom's birthday, my own birthday and my dad's birthday...

I try to think on the bright side though. It's only 3 yrs and during that time, I would be able to meet lots of people, make new friends ( I hope) and experience a different lifestyle!

I wish the girls will be with me too... but I know things don't go our way all the time..

And I always believe that as long as our hearts are close and we make an effort to stay in touch, everything will be ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment