Sunday, June 11, 2006

We went to Bkt Shahbandar this evening..

Tiring, tiring, tiring!!

I haven't been there for quite some time..

I was nearly complaining all the way. Poor Sek Hao, he had to accompany me..


I prefer climbing up than going down.. I have a slight fear of going downhill coz I'm quite unstable..

Don't know how it'll be when I go to Temburong.. *sigh*

After hiking, I followed Sek Hao back to his place to change..

I was too lazy to go back home coz it's far and we planned to have dinner at "hui fang's sister's restaurant" haha.. Meifang! =p sek hao came up with that!


We had steamboat tonight!! Yummy!

I was so hungry that I didn't wait for them to get started.. hehe, luckily Chee Hau came just in time..


There's a little boy who wore Man-U's jersey..similar to what Wei was wearing..

So that little boy kept looking at Wei.. pointed at his shirt and showed his brother..

He's so cute! haha, Wei wanted to wave to him when he left but he didn't look back


Our dinner lasted for nearly 2 hours..

I'm still full!!

After that, we went to Liang Toon and then the boys went to the arena while I came back home.


Tiring but enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment