Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Last night was fun!

Su & Val picked me up and we went to TPH coz Su didn't have dinner at home.


I ordered Honeydew Sago.. Yum yum!

Su's leaving on the 4th of July.. that's so soon =(


*sigh*

Moving on to happier things,


After TPH, we picked SH up and went to Empire!
Ah kong & Wei were already there waiting for us.


There were 2 exhibition Mercedes cars~ very posh!!

We walked around Empire and headed to the beach.

I was moving closer to the waters when Su suddenly asked me to come back.

He was taking a photo of us and apparently, there were some bright spots.

It was so dark there so Val & I freaked out.


We held on to each other and together with Chee Hau, we walked quickly towards the cement pathway and Val & I started running.

After some observation, we thought that it should be the reflection of light on the lens coz it was so dark there.

I don't wna read much into it. =p


After that, we took some photos, lazed on their comfy couch..

Then we wanted to go to the Thai Restaurant in Jerudong but it was closed already.

Val, Su, Sek Hao & I ended up going to Jollibee.

Wei & Ah Kong went to Khaz Corner.


I had Chicken Salad Sandwich..Yummy!!

Before that, when we walked past Fratini's, Australia scored a goal! hehe..very memorable.


We ate in the car and they sent me home after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment