Monday, June 19, 2006

I left home at 6.40am today to the Navy Base in Muara Town.

I finally reached my destination only at around 7.10am. I got lost coz that place is HUGE!

I was so sleepy. I didn't pay much attention. *guilty* I just couldn't keep my eyes opened no matter how hard I try.

I kept looking forward to lunch even though we had no idea where to have it.

We went to the Mariner's Club in the end and I had Spicy Chicken with rice. It's ok.
After that, we went to Kowira to buy some snacks.
Then I sent them to the surau to pray while I wait in the car.


The afternoon session was more interesting.
We learned about their quality control and assurance system.

My eyes were still struggling to be kept opened and I was yawning like crazy.
I feel really bad but I couldn't help it.


We finally got off at around 4.30pm. I dropped my friend at Hua Ho Mall and I went down to get a can of coffee.
I had to keep myself awake. I was worried I would fall asleep.

Perhaps the only good thing is that I get to pass by Fadhli's place everyday on my way to the Navy. At least it's a consolation passing by a familiar place.

Other than that, I am so bummed having to drive that far...for 2 whole weeks!! Save meeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment