Tuesday, October 31, 2006

freezing..

Today's weather is so cold! The strong and gusty wind.. *brr*
Makes me shiver..
The sunny rays coming through my windows this morning were definitely deceiving!
I thought it's gonna be a hot day, so I put on my short-sleeved t-shirt and only wore a thin jacket over it.
As I was walking back from the 2pm class, it was freeeeezing! The wind was so strong. I instantly regretted for under-estimating the weather.

I felt feverish last night so I quickly brewed some chrysanthemum tea to drink.
I wanted to go to bed early but something went wrong in my laptop and I spent a long time cursing at Mac &*(@#!(*@ and trying to figure what went wrong.
That took me at least an hour and a half!
By the time I finished, I was soo tired.
I wanted to stay up till midnight to call Sek Hao & wish him a happy birthday but my eyes couldn't stay open for a minute longer.

I still feel unwell by the time I wake up.
Actually I don't think I slept well.
Is it the mattress, the pillow or me?
Most probably, ME!

I almost didn't want to go to class.. but that was just a thought.
I couldn't make myself skip lectures or classes and get a warning from the undergrad office.
The last time they mistakenly marked me as absent for one tutorial, I bombed them with emails until they corrected the mistake.
Don't wanna spoil my attendance record when it's only the 5th week!

Boohoo..
Feel so vulnerable now that I'm unwell :s
Who to manja me?
Who to remind me to drink water, take medicine, cook for me, carry me to class.. hehe, maybe not the 'carry me to class' part..
BOOHOO.. where to find this person??
I hate being sick! Makes me feel so weak and needy..
Hmpf..

No comments:

Post a Comment