I just got back from Costcutter! Damn..I'm really spending a lot on food here! *scratch head* My purse becoming lighter but I wouldn't say the same about my weight.
Fortunately, I don't have a weighing machine here.. I won't be obsessively checking my weight from time to time.
I bought more microwave food. I can't help it. It's too convenient! And I forgot to bring an adapter for my rice cooker! As Suresh would say, "berakal!!" *hehe*
My birthday is coming soon! *excited* I'm always v excited when my b'day is near! I thought I wouldn't feel that way this year..but I'm wrong. I guess this shows how much my birthday means to me..definitely a Big deal!
I miss the girls! At times, I really wish they were here with me too. But wishing doesn't help so I've got to wake up and have a good look at reality. And I can survive!
Keeping in touch isn't a problem for us! We chat or leave msgs in MSN~ I'm so glad we're putting in effort. How tiring it would be if it was only one-sided! No matter what, I know who my true friends are =D
Other ppl might think that friends don't have to keep in touch coz if they've got chemistry, everything would still be the same when they see each other again.
Not that I don't agree with that..but for me, I'd like to share what's going on in my life and get to know what's happening in theirs too! That's how I want things to work and thankfully for me, I've got friends who think the same way too! *hehe*
No comments:
Post a Comment