My first busy day in UK!
I left Lakeside at 9.15am and only came back at 6.15pm!
I had 5 hours of lectures today. 2 hours of Maths, 2 hours of World Economy and 1 hour of Maths for Econs.
During the free slot, I went to buy books~ Sat down in the Arts Centre to enjoy my little muffin from Costcutter.
I'm so drained! Physically drained.. I love this feeling though. So productive! hehe..
For dinner, I made instant rice and mushroom soup.
Today, Tom, Tasha, Olga, Umar, Dhiren and Amanda were all in the kitchen.
Quite a happy gathering.
We cooked and sat down to enjoy the meal we each prepared!
Around 2 more weeks to my birthday! hehe.. It's a different kind of experience..spending b'day away from home.
I know that no matter what, Papa, mama & san will always be there for me! I love them so much. Looking forward to receive the parcel from home!!
I have no idea what made me stay out the whole day today..As I typed, I felt as if it was nothing much.. but why did I spend such a long time doing them? *ponders*
I spent $ on 2 books..oh, 3 actually! I bought a Chinese novel from Oxfam too! I miss reading.. and it only costed 1.99!
I'm gonna read a bit before I sleep tonight..to de-stress!
Life in UK is getting better! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment