Today's schedule isn't that packed but I still feel tired! It's probably due to some weird dreams I had last night. I can't really recall but I think I dreamt the whole night away.. A classic dreamer here..
It was quite foggy in the morning and it seemed a little gloomy. Then I thought of what Papa used to say.."It's gonna get really hot if it's foggy in the morning." As I walked away from Lakeside, I thought of what Papa said! Indeed, after I came out of my Maths class, the weather was hot! So warm that I didn't even need my jacket on.
For lunch, I decided to reward myself. For what- I dunno. Just felt like pampering myself 12 days before my b'day! *hehe*
I went to Cafe Xanana in the Students Union (Union South) to be exact, to have lunch!
All by myself but it didn't feel weird. I was never against doing things alone.
I ordered Spaghetti Carbonara, a side salad and a glass of coke with lemon. I wouldn't record the price down because that would make me feel guilty..but hey! I'm not supposed to convert anymore. Ok, it's 8pounds. hehe.. A very fulfilling lunch!
I decided to have salad coz I don't have that much greens in my meals for the past week. I have fruits though..Just grapes. I was worried it wouldn't be enough. I should have brought Vit C tablets to supplement my diet. Oh well!
Today, I finally collected my cash card fr NatWest! Yippeee!! I hate the long queue and I shall avoid going there as much as I can. I still haven't got the Pin number though =( so I can't go around flashing my debit card yet.
I've also changed my timetable *at last!* to fit in my "Maths for Econs" module. I'm doing a lot of Maths here. Now I gotta wait for my books to arrive coz I forgot so many things. That's the effect of an 'over long' holiday! When I tell ppl here that I've not touched my books for 1 year, they were shocked coz they did June A level, so it wasn't that long ago.
Tomorrow's schedule is so relaxing. Only 1 hour of Micro lecture. YIPPEE! But that means I have to spend the rest of the day doing my assignments.. BOO! I might pop over to Tesco (again). I've been to Tesco way too much. I have to stop myself on spending so much on grocery.
I also wanna check out the shops in Canon Park Shopping Complex, which is just next to Tesco..but that would mean more spending coz I saw a shop selling really cute stuff. *pulls hair* I'll just take a look..that should be fine =D
By now, I know my way around campus..except for the Biological Sciences building way up the hill and Westwood Sports Centre.
I can't wait to go home! It isn't official yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed until I receive my e-ticket. *fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment