Monday, October 16, 2006

insecurity

I woke up this morning feeling a little weird. Is it because I had too much sleep?
I slept at 8.30pm last night. I just felt really tired.
Probably it was that trip to Birmingham..but the bus ride and the train ride didn't take that long.

I dislike the insecure feeling in the morning..especially after waking up from dreams of home.
The moment of realisation that I am NOT home.
The bed at home doesn't make squeky sound.

I usually make that feeling go away by doing other things.
Today, I did my laundry.
I was about to put the clothes into the dryer when I realised that I do not have a single 50p coin with me.
So my clothes end up drying on my radiator.as usual.
It's ok. I saved 50p today!

When I first got here, I was absolutely clueless.
I couldn't differentiate the coins and I take ages at the counter.
I'm getting better now!
Usually I'm worried that the pounds will get mixed up with the Australian coins.
I know I can make that problem go away by simply taking out the OZ coins..actually just 1 Oz coin, but I don't want to.
I decide to let that coin stay and be my lucky coin!
=p

Today's gonna be a busy day. So I'm gonna relax first.
I'll have to leave at 10.40am? for the lecture at 11am.
Today is packed!
I'll only reach Lakeside at 6+pm later.
I still can't make myself call this place 'home'.
It doesn't have a structure of a house..just blocks of 3 storey buildings~
It certainly does not smell like home.
I miss Brunei dearly but it doesn't make me cry anymore.
I know I'll miss home as long as I am away from it.

I remember asking Suresh if ppl change.
He said "Yes".. and I couldn't help but agree.
But I'm positive no matter how ppl change, there'll still be smthg in them that stays the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment