Friday, October 13, 2006

Singsoc!

Today is quite a wonderful day <:o)

I woke up at 8+ and got ready as I was gonna have a meeting with my personal tutor. I was supposed to meet him last week but my lectures timetable has been clashing with his office hour so I only got to meet him today. *phew*

I had cereals for breakfast! Yummy yum! Cocoa pops and milk. I have to stop buying milk from Costcutter though. It doesn't taste as nice as the one from Tesco. =(

I also had 2 hours of lecture before lunch today. For lunch, I only had instant noodles. I called back home today! Papa was surprised to hear my voice! *hehe* Mama has already received the birthday card I sent. San told her not to open it till her b'day.

I still miss home so much..but I don't cry anymore. I guess I've settled down emotionally, aye?

At 4, I had the Mathematics for Economists Lecture. Ughh, why am I doing so much Maths here? It's not straight-forward and we have to prove formulas and their origin. It's tedious and it makes me sleepy. The lecturer is very nice though. He's one of the reasons I chose this module. Soft-spoken and has a good temper. The disadvantage is that he puts me to sleep. I try to stay awake though. I really try! I even position myself on the first row so I would be too guilty to yawn.

Serena invited me to the Singapore Society (SingSoc) gathering tonight! I asked Sze Nee to come along too! We were the earliest. *haha* So embarassing. We weren't even members. *blush* The people are very nice though..very welcoming! We had lots of fun. There was quite an amount of food too! Fried rice, chicken, nuggets, cakes, salad..All so yummy! I wish I had the time and will to make yummy food. I'm just too lazy!

Tonight, we met another girl from Brunei. *Surprise surprise*!! We thought we've discovered all the Bruneians here already..but apparantly not! Her name is Krystal and she's from KB! We all made some more Singaporean friends. I've forgotten some of their names..I guess that's how things are. I probably wouldn't see them much in campus unless we have more Singsoc gatherings. =p Sze Nee and I are gonna join Singsoc!

SingSoc, MSA (Malaysian Students Association), Economics, UNICEF, Warwick Oriental Community..wootz..enough to keep me busy.

Sze Nee has joined even more clubs and societies!

Tomorrow is quite a relaxing day. Only 1 hour of class but that's at 4pm. Ugh~ that is a little annoying.

Gonna have to finish up my assignments tomorrow morning. I might even take a little trip down to the shopping centre near campus~ just to have a look!

*tired* I'm gonna go to bed soon after I dry my hair. I had fun tonight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment