Friday, November 03, 2006

5 mins pls

It's so cold today!! *brr* Even with my radiator switched to the max and long-sleeved t-shirt, I still feel so cold!

I had lectures till 7pm! Normally, I would complain but it happened to be the lecture of my favourite module, World Economy: History and Theory. I like it the best coz it's just like listening to stories. Compared to Maths for Economists, Macro, Micro and Maths B~ *euchh..blehh* But I'm sure when it comes to exam and when I have to memorize and gazillion things, I might prefer Mathematics.

Had dinner with Aziz and Iman. We went to so many cafes before deciding on the one at Arts Centre. I had Panini with Italian Chicken. It was quite yummy! 3 pounds to fill the tummy. I've given up converting..so 3 pounds=$3, which is reasonable for a meal!

I have this terrible, terrible habit of surfing the net, even when I've got loads of work to do. Bad habit!! Tsk tsk.. I should probably hide my laptop under my table so I can concentrate better.

I thought of staying at the Learning Grid or the library but the weather is just too cold. I don't wanna be walking alone, late at night, freezing..back to Lakeside.

As I was surfing, I thought of an actor I used to like very much when I was younger. *Aahh, I make myself sound so old* It's James Lye- a Citibanker now. Whoosh, this guy is hot! His wife, Diana Ser, is one pretty and brainy woman as well. A match made in heave, I would say!

I should really get started on my work... I really should..maybe in another 5 mins O=)

No comments:

Post a Comment