Mama called me just now.
I miss home a lot, but thankfully, talking to them doesn't make me cry anymore.
No matter how sad I feel inside, I have to hide it..because I know if I cry, Mama will cry too~ and I don't want her to cry.
I had one hour of lecture today. It was alright.
I feel guilty for not paying attention during Micro lectures.
I just can't~ Is it my problem or the lecturer's?
I make it a point to read the notes and solve the questions myself for tutorials though.
I guess I am more or less settled down.
It's considered quick, yea? Only 3 weeks here.
Strange enough, most of my peer aren't homesick.
Is it because their family bond isn't as strong as mine or that they just adapt well to new surroundings?
I don't know and it doesn't really matter.
I'm burdened with assignments and readings, just like any other Uni students.
Maths for Economists is still a pain in the ass.
But I try my best!
And surprisingly, listening to Faye Wong's songs makes me work better while solving problems.
I like her songs and she's got a soothing voice.
The leaves outside are turning red, yellow..Some have already fallen.
A sure sign that it's autumn and winter is slowly making its way.
Every morning as I walk out of Lakeside, a gentle cool breeze greets me.
Sometimes, it gets so cold that I have to take out my scarf and wrap it around my neck.
I suppose it will get worse in days to come.
I'd like to think I'm prepared with thick jackets and a handy umbrella.
I usually arrive 10-15mins early for my lectures.
It's surprisingly crowded for such a big uni with lots of buildings.
They seem to use the same rooms for lectures.
It's annoying when people start pushing and end up not apologizing.
I find that very rude!
Westerners aren't as 'gentlemanly' as I thought.
The World's Sweetest Day is coming soon! And Mama's b'day falls on the World's Sweetest Day~ hehe, which is just right! Because I do think my mom is the sweetest person in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment