I am back from Scotland! It was a great trip.
I had lots of fun and spent quite a considerable sum of money!
Almost a month's allowance. Eeps!
But it's alright~ coz it's a Holiday & I don't usually spend a lot here.
We stayed in Lantern House and it was the best room ever!
Had a double bed and 2 single beds in our room, a beautiful & clean toilet, a flat screen tv, nice cupboard, nice floor, nice lighting..everything nice!
On the first day itself, we walked around Edinburgh and took lots of pics.
One place that shall always stay in my memory will be the park at Princes Street.
Us, lying down on the green, grass field..with sun beaming in our faces
We felt like we were in a movie!
Dinner was awesome too! We had Italian food & red wine.
Day 2 was even better with a tour to Edinburgh Castle.
The view was breathtaking!
It was quite an experience touring an old castle with centuries of history.
As I toured, I couldn't help but imagine how it would be like to live there in the Medieval Times.
I think it's so amazing that they kept the place so well, and with the beautiful paintings on the wall, it was like history coming alive.
Simply memorable!
For dinner, we had my favourite MUSSELS at Mussels Inn!
Sek Hao, Shuv & I shared a kilogram of mussels and a seafood platter.
SATISFYING!
It's great to eat with like-minded friends who enjoy it as much as I do!
Day 3 was spent in Dundee. Mostly shopping!
We wanted to visit Glamis Castle, which was reputable to be the most haunted castle in Scotland, but we missed the earlier bus and hence, had to find an alternative plan.
Overall, I enjoyed myself thoroughly!
I spent the most on food, indulging myself with good food and wonderful company!
I'll definitely go back to Scotland again.
It's so different from England, and truthfully, I think I like it better there!
No comments:
Post a Comment