Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My love for you

I came across this passage about half a year ago & it has since remained in my little butterfly book of quotes and words that I love <3>

My Love For You (Susan L.Roth)
My love for you is bigger than 1 Bear,
taller than 2 Giraffes,
larger than 3 Blue Whales,
My love for you is loftier than 10 lovebirds
Soaring high about the clouds,
And greater than all of these together..
Forever


And there is one more that I found very meaningful.. It's posted by one of my friends on our google group! I don't know where he got it from~so I can't quote the right sources :)

There's quickness in the way things end.
Sometimes when you're completely happy,
You can't help but wonder when things will change.
If there's one thing to hold on to,
It's the moment you're in,
Because nothing is guaranteed; nothing is forever.
You can't always live in the future.
That's where you're gonna end up.
Never miss out on the journey.
That's the best part.


It gave me a little goosebumps.
I still wonder how people come up with these things~
So short yet it sums up what ~*~Life~*~ is all about; at least I truly agree with what I've read :)


No comments:

Post a Comment