I am leaving Coventry tomorrow! Boohoohoo!
Where to? To Middlesbrough!
It'll be the first time ever for me to abandon my room for such a long time, apart from the trip back home in December.
I think I will miss my room very much!
But I think I will enjoy the trip very much too!
That's what holidays are for! Fun, fun, endless fun!
I am still feeling a little fragile, due to the impact of One Litre of Tears. It has such a big influence on me that I went on an email frenzy! I wrote a super long email to the girls about the things I've learned. Share even said it sounded like one of those forwarded emails! hehe.
Not only that, I posted a long message on the BruWick forum & made a speech about the drama too!
I'm glad I did that at the spur of the moment, because if I were to do it now, I wouldn't have all the words and that first-hand emotional feeling to my words.
My heart was beating super fast when I was composing the email and message; with my still-swollen eyes checking for spelling mistakes.
I am glad I am the kind of person I am!
If I were a guy, I'd fall so madly in love with this girl that I am! haha..
Pardon the self-love here.
A girl's gotta do what a girl has to do!
Hmn..that's an interesting thought!
If I were a guy, would I like a girl like myself?
Probably not!
I know myself too well..
I think once a person truly gets to know me, they wouldn't like me very much.
I would confuse them so much that no one would ever wanna interact with me anymore.
But then again, which is the 'real' me?
Every side I show to people is real!
They are just different sides of me.
Different, but definitely real in its own way!
Am I just at an age where I think a lot?
Is it an awkward age where I am 'not a girl but not yet a woman'? hehe..
I guess people our age tend to think more.
I have no scientific proof or any solid evidence to back this statement up.
I'm just saying it coz I'm feeling it!
Probably as I age, I will take things in stride and not think so much anymore.
Not that I don't enjoy thinking..
I definitely enjoy the process of self-discovery.
Just the other day, I saw a friend's nick..and he said, Life is unfair.
And I thought, yea, life's unfair.
Why do we lead such luxurious lives while the poor kids in Africa are battling with AIDS?
Life is indeed, unfair!
But one thing's for sure, no matter what happens, I will be strong!
Mr F told me, "Be strong whatever you face..because this is life..and life sucks"
No comments:
Post a Comment