I'm still awake at this wee hour of the night.
My sleeping time has turned topsy-turvy with my afternoon naps.
I'm supposed to be doing my Stats past year papers but I think I need a break.
3.13 a.m now and Stats is driving me crazy.
This supposed 'easiest module' is giving me a hard time, especially with few decimal places difference and leaving me wonder if my lecturer uses a different calculator because no matter how I calculate, it's still different from his!
Officially, I will be going home in 9 weeks! I could barely contain my excitement until a 'bad' news hit me.
I guess being mentally prepared is good, because I've gone through the 'shocked and angry' phase..leaving me feeling relatively indifferent now.
I guess, 'everything happens for a reason'.
I still don't see the point of it, but I know being stubborn and asking too many questions will only land myself in hot water, which is not a very good position to be in.
Occasional grumbling is ok, with the right people I trust; not with tattle-tales.
I must be the most 'easily-distracted' person I know.
I don't think I can even get past one paper without getting distracted by my laptop; be it facebook, my iTunes or a quick check on MSN, sometimes I even go to the point of watching a little video on youtube. Goodness gracious me!
And jumping from one topic to another without prior warning is my forte!
I just viewed an ex-classmates' photo album and I think it's so sweet.
It's nice to see another person's fairytale.
I know they're going to be the kind of princess and prince who lives 'happily ever after'.
Even though I don't have a fairytale of my own, I don't feel bitter by seeing others' happy stories.
It gives me a ray of hope that modern day fairytales still exist; even if it doesn't happen to me.
Hey, at least it shows that Disney isn't exactly lying with all their 'Once upon a time and happily ever after' stories.
It just goes to show that not everybody can be the lucky princess.
Who really needs prince charming anyway? For Cinderelly, gus gus is enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment