Saturday, April 28, 2007

My friends; my family!

I feel so lazy! I haven't been doing any revision since yesterday afternoon.
It's a bad sign! I've used up the 'rajin hormones' :p if there are any to begin with.

The Bruneians in Warwick had a picnic just now! It was fun! We had tidbits & played hand ball & balloon! I haven't played 'Balloon' for ages and I've completely lost touch. Can't even go pass the 2nd round!! I liked defending though. =)

After the picnic, I came back to my room..took a shower and went grocerry shopping!
What a person would do just to get away from work!! I never allowed myself to go grocerry shopping alone at night because the road leading to Tesco is pitch black & it's a little dangerous for a girl to go out alone at night. But I couldn't help it! I just prayed I wouldn't be the 'unlucky' one.

I wish I would wake up tomorrow morning feeling more motivated. I can't let myself go on like this! First class seems to be getting further~and further~

A week has just gone by like this~ Pooooooof!
Time is passing by too quickly! Slow down!!
It's moving too fast, I can't catch up.

Wen's turning 20 in a few days & Az will be turning 21 real soon!
It's the 2nd year in a row that I'm unable to celebrate their birthdays with them.
It's a little sad but unavoidable, considering the distance!
Sometimes when I can't sleep at night, I'll think back on the fun moments!
We've shared so much memories together..funny, silly, boy-crazy, idol-crazy, ups and downs..
The 'boy crazy' moments are the funniest of all!
I just couldn't help but laugh to myself when I think back.
How on earth did we summon the courage to do the things we did?
Trust me, we did a lot of unthinkable things during those days..things which we would not ever want to be reminded about.

Plus all the 'study sessions' at Wen's place every Tuesday (?) afternoon when we were in either Form 3 or 4.. Can't really remember when exactly!

What else, I still remember on the first day of Form 4, we were so worried we wouldn't fit in the class because we were the 'newcomers' who used to be in an 'all girls' class. We were supposed to choose a monitor on the first day and when Khairul suggested Suresh, everybody raised their hand up so we followed suit. But at that moment, we had totally no idea of who Suresh was. We just knew he was one of the boys in the 'interracial group' along with Fadhli & Sek Hao.

We certainly didn't expect to find such good friends in the class. Especially during English lesson with Mr.Fletcher, the boys would always borrow one of our answers to copy.

From that & all the 'accidents' that happened, we managed to become good friends. I remember our form class was the computer lab and we 4 girls would always gather around one table every morning, and that was 'our' table. One day, one of the boys started joining us & from then, we sat together in registration class every morning.

What I would give to return to the good old days. Getting to know one another was fun. We didn't become friends because we 'had; to. We became friends because we wanted to~ and the thought of that is so heartwarming!

I'm just so glad they're my friends..the bestest friends anyone could have ever asked for. I'm also glad we're the kind of friends who are not afraid to show how much we truly love and appreciate one another.

I hope that decades from now, we would all still hang out together, because we want to, not because we 'have' to!

Share & I were chatting the other day..and we imagined how it would be like if we all got pregnant together! That would be so fun, wouldn't it? Hehe..even though the chance of that happening is low, it doesn't take out the fun when we imagine it. This is definitely a fav. topic during girly sleepovers!

I miss them so much. Life just seems much simpler & happier with them around.
Now that we're all busy with our uni life, especially with exams coming up..even chatting online is considered a 'luxury', which was something we used to take for granted.

Our parents definitely don't understand why we have so much to talk about. We used to see each other in school, and we would talk on the phone after that, sms each other and even do group chat online. Nothing could tear us apart!

Now, they feel more like my family than friends. Even when we don't chat or talk often, we know that we are all there for each other. And that's the best thing about our friendship :)


No comments:

Post a Comment