In great need of motivation and self-discipline..
I feel sleepy all the time! Even when I'm not supposed to! I've officially become nocturnal. Here I am, still awake at 2.40 a.m and I bet I am not going to sleep until 5 a.m! That's what happened to me yesterday.
Thank goodness I don't have early classes. On Thursday, I might have to drag myself out of bed because I have a 10 a.m tutorial, which isn't considered early, but due to my topsy-turvy sleeping time, I don't get up until 11 a.m. I can't miss this tutorial. Firstly, attendance is taken and my tutor's going to discuss past year papers and the 'kiasu' girl in me just won't allow myself to miss any classes! (not this term anyway.. the daring me skipped abt 5 hours of lectures last term *gasp*)
I like to slack in the afternoons and take naps. I won't get up till 7pm and by the time I finish dinner, shower and the whole beauty routine, it'll be about 11! That's when I'll finally sit myself down and study.
I have to stop doing this although I think I do study better at night. The recent pimple is a sign that I should lead a healthier lifestyle.
I need to change my sleeping time before it gets outta control!
No comments:
Post a Comment