Monday, March 12, 2007

I dunno what shall the title be..=p



Tonight, I feel like a burst of energy..
Like those fireworks we see in Brunei's sky during Sultan's birthday~
Straight up the sky, and bursting into wonderful colours..spectacular & breathtaking..

This afternoon, when I got back from netball, I felt so tired, so drained..
Both emotionally and physically..
Emotionally drained~ I swear I was nearly on the floor sobbing my eyes out..
If that sounded sad, it really wasn't that bad..
I was on the floor coz my pants were dirty and I didn't want to stain my bedsheet
If not, I would have hiden under my duvet and cried my eyes out
It's been ages since I cried for myself..
Actually nothing happened..it's just one of those moments
I just needed to let it out..
It didn't help that I felt feverish too..
It was a LOUSY afternoon..
I took a nap & hoped the misery would go away, coz sleeping works wonders for me

After getting up, taking a nice shower and a nice meal, I feel better now!!
Like I said, I feel like an energy ball, wanting to get things done!

This is just a post to remind myself that it's ok to be sad, it's even ok to cry and be pathetic..as long as I pick myself after that..
Whoever said life was a bed of roses?
As long as I keep going, be it baby steps, as long as I keep moving forward each day,I will not be stuck at the same place, waiting for something impossible to happen..
I'm moving..slowly, a step at a time, I didn't promise I would be fast, but I will eventually get there..
wait a minute..
there? where is 'there'?

"Where are we going?"
"I don't know. I thought you knew."
"No, I don't know. Maybe he knows."
"No. He definitely doesn't know."
PAUSE
"Maybe no-one knows."
PAUSE
"Oh well. I hope it's nice when we get there."

- Edward Monkto

Hopefully, it's nice~ I'm pretty sure as long as it's somewhere else other than 'here', it would be delightful!

I know Susu reads my blog at a regular basis, or so I hope..
Just wanna say thanks to Susu for always being there~
For caring, for reading my thoughts and giving me feedback
For not laughing at me for thinking too much
For agreeing, for disagreeing
For everything!
Thanks SUSU THE BUBU PILLAI!
You know I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment