Monday, March 05, 2007

Chap Goh Meh

It's past midnight now, which means CNY is officially over!

I had a great 'Chap Goh Meh' reunion dinner tonight! Krystal, Sze Nee, Jimmy, Daniel & I went to "Han Dynasty" for hotpot.
YUMMY!
We reached there at abt 7pm, but stood outside and waited till about 8 before a table was available.
We nearly gave up and went somewhere else but most of us were craving for hotpot, so we decided to wait!
The wait was worthwhile!
The food is good!
We ate so much! 5 plates of lamb, 2 trays of seafood and veggie and abt 2 plates of tanghoon.
After the meal, we were struck by the laughing gas.
I just couldn't stop laughing and my tummy really hurt.
But I had so much fun.

Before I came, I thought my fun days were over..coz the gang isn't here..
but I guess the fun never stops..
I also enjoy mingling with other people!
The Bruneian community in warwick is amazing!

Zimah & Vincent came on Fri night and left on Sunday afternoon.
It was great having them here.
We even had a spontaneous trip to Birmingham!
I love being spontaneous!
We all crashed in Aziz's room.
Before we slept, we talked about blogging.
I mentioned I have a blog, but I didn't tell them my address.

I guess I would feel very conscious, knowing that people I know are reading my blog.
Probably I wouldn't be so true to myself & my blog..which is why I'm so unwilling to share my blog address except with a few people..
I don't want to have to 'pretend' or write something for the sake of pleasing other people or purposely having to hide my feelings..
That would totally defeat my intention of keeping a blog.
Which is why in this template, comments are disabled.
If you are my friend and you happen to stumble upon my blog and it's not because I told you my address, please continue to be a silent reader and not let me know~
I just write, because I like it and it is not for the sake of entertaining..

Okies, I'm so full now and I'm gonna try to relax for a bit before going to bed.
I had fun tonight and it's definitely a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment