No matter how sad or broken I feel, I have to bite my lips and just bear with it..
All I need is to convince myself that I will be ok..
It sucks when I misinterpret my own feelings..
Since when did I become such a stranger to myself?
I've lost the touch I had with my soul..
Sometimes, I could convince myself so well that I do not care anymore..
Other times, when things spontaneously happen, I lose the grip..
It does not help when I wake up early in the morning and find out that I have a job waiting for me back home..
Knowing them, my holiday is over..
One task comes, the others follow..
Although I wish that this would be the only one..
I'm keeping my fingers crossed so tightly for this one..
*Boohoo* what a way to start my morning..
I want to be happiest in the morning, so that I have strength to go through the rest of the day..
I guess today isn't one of those days..
Bummer..
No comments:
Post a Comment